Sunday, 29 July 2012

A set of stuffs for my colleague birthday

Hellow Crafty Minds! Busy day for you? It was a busy week for me, busy with meet up friends, supports some colleague on inter department bowling competitions, catch movies and many more :). Weekend just pass to fast!! hate that! :( but now i am looking forward another weekend which will be my father in law birthday as well as my doggie birthday :).
So for today projects, i have 3 projects to share.

I have 3 projects here. An alter notebook, a card and a book mark. Dont you just love the colour combo? it is from Theresa Collins latest paper collections : Tell Your Story

First Project : An Alter note book
Supplies :
Theresa Collins : Pattern papers, some die cuts
Prima Marketing : Corner Rhinestone
Others : Studio Calico butterfly wood veneer, Lace from Kath, May Arts Jute, Etsy Resin Roses, Fiskar Rhinestones, Orange Washi Tape, Mini tag from Art Friend

Second And Third Projects : A bookmark and A card
Supplies :
Theresa Collins : Pattern Paper and Die cuts
MME : Layered stickers (Tangerine series)
Others : Studio calico wood veneer, doily paper, Daiso Lace, Art Friend Tag

That is it from me :) I have a good news to share on August 1 so hope you stopping by again :)

Hugs
Yenni natalia

7 Lovely comments:

Annette said...

wow these are stunning...i love all the amazing detail you put into your creations..

Laurel said...

This is awesome. Stunning.

Iin Aryanti said...

Waaw... Baguuusss2 semua mb Yenni. Terutama Altered Book nya. ^^

Ayu (MimiPipi Craft) said...

Kereeen seperti biasanya Yen.. Semangat terus ya Yen menjalani hari2 kerjamu. Cayooo Yenny :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous beautiful creations, what fab colours and details.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

I comment whenever I like a article on a site or I
have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation.
It's triggered by the passion displayed in the article I read. And on this article "A set of stuffs for my colleague birthday". I was excited enough to post a comment :-P I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be simply me or does it give the impression like a few of these comments look as if they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I would like to follow you. Would you make a list the complete urls of all your community pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

my site; MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER cheats
Also see my website > http://wikifiascos.com/index.php?title=User:XVPDylan

Anonymous said...

Valuable informatiоn. Fortunate me I dіscoνered уour web sіte by аcсident,
and I'm shocked why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Take a look at my web page :: planetside 2 hacks
Also see my website: http://snowboardingjunkie.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia