Wednesday 11 July 2012

# Deasy Design

Happy Birthday Sir!!

Hellow! Hellow ! Hellow! Today is wednesday and it is my time to share a project for Deasy Design Blog. I am actually just back from course and my heart feeling sad as it is end of the course and my mind full of thoughts so i think i will just make a short post.

Ok! For Today card i used Our Hero clear stamp and i was inspired by my friends who works in army. I thought it will be nice if i could gv this card to my friend as i hope it will brighten his day :D
I have coloured the images with copics- simple colouring thou and i have used My minds eyes pattern papers for the background.

I hope to see you very soon :D

Hugs
Yenni Natalia

4 comments:

  1. so so cute...I love the bright neon colors...gret coloring and fun design..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this card, Yenni! It's so bright and fun. The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH Yenni...You know how to use color!!! I love this bright and happy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yenni, You have been so near the top in my favorites..when you thought your cards weren't good..I could not imagine..You have so much talent..love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates