Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Happy Birthday Sir!!

Hellow! Hellow ! Hellow! Today is wednesday and it is my time to share a project for Deasy Design Blog. I am actually just back from course and my heart feeling sad as it is end of the course and my mind full of thoughts so i think i will just make a short post.

Ok! For Today card i used Our Hero clear stamp and i was inspired by my friends who works in army. I thought it will be nice if i could gv this card to my friend as i hope it will brighten his day :D
I have coloured the images with copics- simple colouring thou and i have used My minds eyes pattern papers for the background.

I hope to see you very soon :D

Hugs
Yenni Natalia

4 Lovely comments:

Annette said...

so so cute...I love the bright neon colors...gret coloring and fun design..

Erica said...

I love what you did with this card, Yenni! It's so bright and fun. The sentiment is perfect!

Lalo said...

OHHH Yenni...You know how to use color!!! I love this bright and happy card :)

Anonymous said...

Yenni, You have been so near the top in my favorites..when you thought your cards weren't good..I could not imagine..You have so much talent..love your coloring!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia