Monday, 16 July 2012

Feel Better soon

Heloow crafty minds ..happy monday to you?  I had long day but happy it is end already :)
Today i have 2 cards...especially for those who are feeling unwell lately :).
I have used Nurse tilda from Winner takes it all collection and i coloured it used my copic markers.
The papers are from Anthique brand.

I have used similar pattern paper and just play around with the layout. :)

Would love to enter this card for below challenge :

thank you for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni natalia

2 Lovely comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

Another fantastic entry Yenni! Your coloring is amazing. Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia