Tuesday 24 July 2012

# Greeting Farm

*Smooch*Smooch*

Hellow crafty minds, how is your day? I have decided to take full day leave today after i did my blood test on the hospital in the morning and i am still feeling unwell but thanks to all of you who has left me a sweet comments on the last 2 posts. What is the best cure for my headache other than happy and caring thoughts from friends and family? :) dont you agree? :) big thank you!

As for today...i am come back with another card and this time another wedding card that i created use the greeting farm stamp -- Cake topper. I am not very sure if you can get the rubber stamp version for this image but i know the greeting farm website has the digital one :). You can find it here : http://thegreetingfarm.com/digital/kissy-kissy-digi.html 

I have coloured the image use copic markers, pretty simple colouring no technique as lately i like to be practical :)
The pattern paper that i use is from carta bella. I bought the 12 x 12 pattern paper so i am going to fully use on my next few cards. Kind of a bit lazy to keep too many scrap papers :).
Pretty flowers and the metal corner are from wild orchird crafts. Sentiment congrats  are comes together with the rubber stamp set.

That is it from me...Thank you for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni Natalia


4 comments:

  1. Full of fantastic color Yenni! Sending happy wishes...feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and pretty with all that colour and texture. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates