Monday 30 July 2012

# CC

Happy Teacher Day

Happy Monday? Or Monday Blues? Whatever it is i hope you get inspired with my cards today.
Today i have 3 similar but not the same cards to share. It is all about Teacher's Day.
One of my colleague has ordered some cards for her daugther teacher and since she likes pink so i decided to use  my remaining Carta Bella pattern paper to create the 3 cards.
So without further due..here are the cards
Supplies :
Stamp : CC Design "Teacher", Colour : Copic Markers, Paper : Carta Bella and AC Cardstock Black, Lace from my sweet friend Katherine, Flowers : Wild Orchird Craft, Butterflies : Studio Calico.

Supplies : same as above :)

This is my fav card among the rest...it has lots of stuffs here :)


Would love to enter this card for :

Thank you and i hope to see you again very soon :)

HUGS
Yenni Natalia


7 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the little plaid dress you gave her. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Congrats on the ATS team!! Can't wait to play along with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! Looking forward to designing with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so cute - love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the teacher loves your creations.. Very pretty..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates