Monday 23 July 2012

# Deasy Design

Surprise!!! :D

Hellow !!! Today is wednesday and it is my turn again to come out with some ideas with Cute Deasy design stamps :). For Today cards i used Aero boy! My fav stamps :) dont you agree with that ?
Since i found that this cutie boy always in good mood so i decided to use bright pattern paper from October Afternoon cake walk.
So here are some of my project to share today :D
I love the cutie birds :) it is soo cute and perfect to act as a embellisment and make the card looks fun!
I love to make tags when there is a chance! so i got that chance and created coordinating tag that goes well with the cards. Love the sun!

Another simple and bright card :) very simple and easy to create.

Supplies  :

Paper : AC Cardstock and October Afternoon cake walk
Colour : copic markers
Others : spellbinders die, fiskar star puncher, Buttons, October afternoon sticker

Hope you like my projects :)

Hugs
yenni natalia

7 comments:

  1. Girl you totally rocked these..I love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.. Btw, today is Monday, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO bright, so happy, and just plain AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Yen,,semuanya keren. Adorable,, I love the bright color. Mantabbbb....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates