Wednesday 14 October 2015

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Joy (#1)

Good Afternoon..Thank you for always staying with me.
I am sorry for being away . I have been busy catching up some Christmas large orders from my friend ^_^. From today, i will be sharing mostly Christmas card and will be starting with few cards with magnolia stamps.

So here is my first Christmas card for this month.
I have decided to play with my newest Christmas dies from magnolia (village scene) for this card. 
I Cut the village scene dies on white card stock and paint it with acrylic paint to give off white color and slight texture on it. I also added foam dots on the back of the village scene to make it a bit pop  and glue it to the blue card stock. Sprinkle some silver stars on it. 
Cut a tiny blue bow use mama elephant dies and paint it with acrylic paint.
The Joy word cut use papertrey ink dies.

The beautiful trees are from magnolia stamps,fussy cut and colored it with derwent inktense.

This cute magnolia stamp also from the newest Christmas collection for this year. I got it from stamp club that i purchased recently. I colored her with copic markers.

And here is the inside card. simple and has plenty space for my friend to write message.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
Midweek magnolia challenge - CAS or overloaded
Simply Magnolia- Sparkle
7kids challenge blog - anything goes


Thank you so much for stopping by
Hope you like my card.

Yenni

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the layers! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is soooooooo beautiful
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scenery die cut in the background - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Yenni i'm so impressed with your Christmas cards! i've discovered them thanks to Midweek Magnolia, i was impressed! i'm looking for the joy dies over at papertrey ink but can't seem to find it! please help!
    big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates