Saturday 24 October 2015

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Joy to the World (#11)

Hello....It is saturday! yay!
I have been waiting for today to come because i really want to visit one of the craft stores which my friend sally from sugarbeacolours told me to go.
 I would able to find my most favorite watercolor papers there rather than i purchase from amazon. Not to mentioned that the usd exchange rate so high plus the waiting time. I could not wait because i already run out of my favourite papers. Oh i forgot to mentioned, my favorite papers by far is strathmore watercolor papers. I have venture really many watercolor papers and found that this brand is the best i have ever tried.

Lets back to the card i am going to share today, shall we ?

Today i am making a shaped card and i selected hexagon shape this time. Well this card size is smaller that the square cards but sure this one jam packed of many details as you can see here. 

I decided to have fun colouring magnolia tilda from 2014 waiting for christmas collections. I colored her with copics and adding slight depth with derwent inktense. that is because i am not very good at using copic markers :P.

As usual, beautiful flowers from wild orchird card and those leaves behind the flowers are cut used newest magnolia dies. 
I stamp few postage circle around the edges and apply gold glitter glue on the oval edges. 

And here is the inside card. Due to the shape, there are not much space to deco the inside.

As always, I would love to enter this card for the following challenges:
7kids challenge blog- anything goes
Marvelous Magnolia- no fall colours
Papertake weekly- all about the base


Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Yenni





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is truely stunning, love Magnolia, I'm a new follower, your blog is amazing with all your creativity. I have some blog candy giveaway if you would like to become a follower and enter, it's my new blog and would be great.
    Have a lovely day … {From My Kraft Desk}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates