Wednesday 7 October 2015

# birthday card # Greeting Farm

The Greeting Farm : Oh Crab...I forgot

Happy Wednesday everyone....
I am back with a fun and bright card.
I am still playing with Greeting farm stamps from spooky set. 

There are 4 cute monsters image on the sets but i love this the most. The face expression just perfect for someone who forget someone special birthday, exactly me who lately been forgetting my bestie friends. There are so many going on in my head so i am not really in the celebratory mood. Even making cards somehow does not really ease my complicated mind and feeling. But hey! i am glad i am still able to create some cards to share here. Likely i am might not be posting as often as last few weeks. I am thinking to take a short break. 

Anyway here is the close up of the image. The ballons are created use embossing paste and stencils from echo park and i decided to sprinkle with glitters to make it bling ^_^.

Here is the colour list For the main image :
Blush, Pale rose, English Lavender,Light Violet, Wine Red, Deep Violet. 

And of course the inside card with another cute monster. Balloon from TGF clear stamp set. I do not know the set name but it has 3 bunnies on it. 

Here is my colour inspiration for the today cards. 

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes


Hope you like it!

thank you for stopping by

Yenni 





2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet little card! http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so stinkin' adorable!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates