Monday 5 October 2015

# Greeting Farm # hello card

The Greeting Farm : Hi!

Hello....Good day to you.
It is another new week again and this time my theme will be colour combos that i picked up from Pinterest. This theme is with purpose to challenge myself to get out from my comfort zone colour. Also i will be trying to make less complicated  (tons of flowers,layers etc) cards.

So here is my very first card. Bright and fun!
I decided to have fun with my new stamps set called Spooky from The greeting farms that i purchased few months back.  I colored this cute monsters use zig markers as follow :

Face : Blush and pale rose
Costume : Gray Tint, Turquoise Green, Light brown, and beige

I also played with my new stencil from MFT : Herringbone bricks with embossing paste to give some design to the aqua cardstock. 

Added a little bit of pleat ribbons,lace and flowers.

And here is the inside card. I decided to colored another cute monsters.^_^.

Here is the inspiration for today's card. 




Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes
Simon says stamp- anything goes



Thank you for stopping by
Hope you like the card

See you tomorrow ^_^
Yenni





3 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest card that ever was! I LOVE these colors together and that ruffled ribbon!!! This monster is surely the most adorable thing ever created! Super proud of you for stretching your creative muscles and for getting a little messy ;-0 So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! super cute card and fabulous coloring! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness.....CUTENESS overload!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Our new challenge starts today. Hope to see you playing along again. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates