Friday 23 October 2015

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Joy (#10)

Good morning...
Hope you are doing well.

Sharing another shaker card today and today is all about pastel colors. yay!! my favorite ^_^. 
Today i am playing with tilda from 2012 Little Christmas Collections. She is one of my favorite stamps for this year Christmas. Easy to color because her hair hidden behind her hat :P. 
I decided to color her with my distress markers and zig markers. 

The pretty papers from my Lili of the Valley. They just have a discount going on and got to missed it because i have too many paper pads and i am running out of space. So i have to get hold myself and skip the awesome sales. let we see on November or December ^_^. I hope by then i could reduce some of my craft supplies ^_^. As always, i love to distress the edges of the paper and apply a light white acrylic paints. I enjoyed making this cards as i am allow to play with many dies to create layers. can you guess how many brand of dies i use in here ^_^?

The beautiful flowers from wild orchird crafts, also my favorite shops to buy flowers and other embellishments such as metal corners. 

And here is the inside card.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
Bunny Zoe Crafts- shabby chic christmas
7kids challenge blog- anything goes
Simply magnolia- favorite combos
Marvelous Magnolia- no fall colours

Thank you for stopping by
Big Hugs
Yenni 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shaker card Yenni in gorgeous pastels!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a BEAUTIFUL Card looooooving all those Gorgeous Embelishments and your colours are just Perfect. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates