Tuesday 27 October 2015

# christmas card # Wild Rose studio

Wild Rose Studio : Seasons Greetings (#14)

Hello fellow crafters. So, do you like all the Christmas cards i shared with you lately ?
if this is your first time visit my blog today, you can click Christmas card labels on the right hand side. It will bring you to all my Christmas card collections. ^_^.

Today i am featuring Blue Bell with Robin from Wild Rose Studio stamps. Aww this reindeer just so adorable, especially with little blue bird on top of her tail ^_^

I colored the image use zig markers and distress markes with bockingford cold press watercolor paper. Put a little bit glitter (stardust) on the bird hat,ribbon and reindeer ear. I also sprinkle some chunky glitters around the circle edge. I am all about glitter ^_^.

Adding some stars sequins on top of reindeer to fill up some space. Sentiment season greetings from simon says stamps dies and for the beautiful leaves from magnolia dies.

Another close up  ^_^

Here is the inside card.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
Bunny Zoe Crafts- shabby chic christmas
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes


Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Yenni



2 comments:

  1. I love this deer so much! Your coloring is so beautiful! Your layering process always inspires me! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing with us this week http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates