Sunday 28 February 2010

Card for some challenges


My first trial! use Magnolia stamp turn out good (that what my husband said ^_^)
This card i created for several challenges:
3.Just Magnolia Challenges (first time!)..so excited.

I hope can win one of this challenges.



Items used:
1. Magnolia Stamp : Tilda with Bike
2. Penny Black Stamp : 30-031 Flower Gallery
3. Hero Arts : CL 371 Essential message
4. Martha Stewart Punches
5.Copic Markers (there are too many till i forgot to write)
6. Maya Road Scroll Chipboard
7. Fiskar Rhinestone and pearls
8. Silhoutte- to cut the lamp post
9. Spellbinder nestabilities
9. American Craft Cardstock- Grey
10. Copic Paper
11. Ribbon
12. Stickles-Green and Orange


Thank You For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco....





8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, good luck with the challenges!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card chick :) The colours and image you used are fab and it's a gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us over at Just Magnolia this week. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think you have coloured Tilda beautifully!
    Lovely card :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first Tilda card is beautiful! This won't be your last and you'll want to make more and more and more! LOL! You did a beautiful job and I love the lamp posts you added. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have colored Tilda she is beautiful! Your card is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute. Great job and no one would know its your first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and I love those PB flowers.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've made the flowers with a stamp! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Challenge this week!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates