Tuesday 20 July 2010

# Layout

I love this (my) face

Yay...another day to share my layout ^_^
This layout suppose to be for pencillines challenge sketch 196 however i seem "break" the sketch that i should follow.so probably i wont be able to enter their challenge (let me try my luck!!! :P). This web is one of the top popular web if you like to do layout. Every week they always have a new sketch to follow and win such a yummy goodies ^_^. This layout is for my memories a day after i cut and rebond my hair. Can you imagine how lazy am i, till 2 years not even step on saloon to either cut or rebond my hair...i hate to do beauty things :P because it is so "pain". Like i mention in the journal- i took me 5 hours to do treatment and straighten my hair!!! OMG....my leg and my shoulder is extremelly pain! fiuh...but nevermind...the result is good! my hair neater and smoother..:P. but i will take me probably 1 year again to back to the saloon :P. hope i wont that lazy....^_^

So here is my layout :
Supplies :
Imaginisce pattern papers
Penny Black stamps- swirl 3863H, Hero arts- sentiment (i love this face) CL 317
Prima Marketing flower and ribbon lace
Martha stewart puncher- large fan puncher, monarch butterfly, EK Success circle puncher
Brilliance ink-cocoa, versaink-spanish moss
Pearl ribbon, mellisa frances pearls
Clear embossing powder
Steadler fine pen- green, red,brown
Stickles- stardust

SOME CLOSE UP :
Finally...i can use this big bright flowers from prima marketing ^_^.
I did slightly distress the photos to give a different look (you use the scratches on the photo)

Pardon my english---there are some mistake in the words.
I Punched circle on the scrap paper for me to write journal.

I stamped the sentiment use age mahogany distress ink and versafine spanish moss. Embossed it with clear embossing powder.

Hope you get inspired to create your own layout ^_^
Thanks for dropping by
Regards,
Scrapco....

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and picture! I also have my hair cut very rare. I think it's ok if you have long straight and healthy hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous, Yenny! I saw your work at MyGrafico as well. I'm part of their DT. Looking forward to working with your images soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you journal your cards. Very funny and very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your handwriting is beautiful,yen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates