Thursday 23 December 2010

# Penny Black # Shopping time

5 fav christmas cards :)

Hi Crafter how is your preparation for the xmas celebration? Hope you get yourself some fun despite of exhausted over the preps..Today i have just found that my fav Talented lady named Debby decided to invite us to post our top 5 christmas card that we created this year :). So do join her with hope we can inspire each other and yes..there is something to giveaway as well :)

so here are my top 5 :
Love this bright colour of the pattern paper and the Mr snowman just simply so adorable!
Papers are from girls papeterie, stamp : Penny Black

again love the pattern paper and the cutie hedgie!
Papers are from girls papeterie, stamp : Penny Black

isnt it so fun to see two snowmen dancing? it just give me some warm feeling by looking at this image
how brilliant the illustrator to create such a cute image
papers: Tracy Ann digital,stamp :penny black

Mimi! who is on earth who loves penny black brand doesnt love Mimi!
paper : basic grey, stamp : penny black

yes yes!! more snowman here..you know why i like snowman? because it is easy to colour! plus it is soo cute
paper : jilibean stamp :penny black

so as you can see..most of my card use Penny Black brand..do you think i have enough of this stamps?
my answer is No! look at the stamps that i have just bought to day! :)
the craft shop at my place has a promo buy 1 wooden stamp get 1 free.so what do i have to wait? i quickly rushed down to the shop and grab some of the PB stamp.there is one hero stamp in the middle as well.
as for the musical note...i didnt know that PB has this series...:) it looks great! and the musical note is the best finding for today :).ohh i just simply cant resist to get my hand on it!well with this kind of gesture how can i manage my goal 2011 with less colouring? they are just to adorable to left behind :). i guess i got to waive this term no colouring for 2011 :P

that is it from me :)
thanks for stopping by and thanks in advance for the comments.it means a lot to me :)
HUGS

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, I love all the colors you chose.I have just become a follower and look forward to see what else you have in the New Year.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW you top five is truly amazing, you are extremely talented.
    Thank you for joining my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so adorable. And the new stamps, I already have the HA stamps, and wish to have those hedgehog stamps, especially with jungkat-jungkit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that little goose in the middle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grat Christmas cards here, Yenni ! Can't wait to see how you will be using all the new stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! My first visit to your blog, but I'll definitely be back :) White christmas greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, really enjoyed looking at these - all gorgeous cards .
    Hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are all very pretty, a great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoowwW!! Beautiful cards that you have created!
    Love them so much!
    I am also very interested in PB stamps, but didnt know where to get it.
    May i know where is the craft shop at your place that you have mentioned above?
    Thanks! and MErry ChristmaS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you finding Penny Black stamps, what a great deal! Def my fav! Love your cards, very Christmasy!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are really beautiful - I love your blog and I look forward to seeing what you do with your new Penny Black stamps

    Karen x (a fellow Penny Black addict)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards as usual, and I for one am not surprised how much you love PB!! I love them too! I also love that HA Wheat stamp that you just bought, it's definitely on my wish list, and you got some great bargains too.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates