Friday 30 December 2011

# Magnolia card

celebrate!

New Year is really coming soon! just 1 day away...lets celebrate!
Have you done listing all your resolutions for next year?
I have done mine but i think i need to add on more :)
Just an update...i still have not received my package that contain magnolia stamps :( so sad....there are 2 different package that so far i have not received. hopefully i receive it next week.
I check with one of mr postman few days back and he mentioned that end of the year is really a busy year. So i plant my hope again about receiving my package.  :)
So here is the card for today !
Love this cutie tilda which from xmas collection but can be use for any occasion :)

A little close up of the image :) love the pink against yellow.

That is it from me...
Have A happy New Year

HUGS
Yenni Natalia

6 comments:

  1. Hi Yenni
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
    This card is just beautiful - love the colours.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty Yenni! I hope your package arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love all the little details and the pink and yellow colour combo is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink and yellow together. Such a cute Springy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many gorgeous details! Pretty flowers and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates