Wednesday 8 February 2012

# Magnolia card

Happy Anniversary

Hellow Sweets! Hope you are doing good :)
I am kind of feeling unwell and for that i get 2 days MCs. Something i am supposedly not celebrate but i do happy when the doctor give me 2 days as i do really need rest. I have been sick since last friday but i kept drag it till today. :) Hope by friday i shall be okay.
Back to point..have you joined my mini giveaway? i am giving away a magnolia stamp. THough it is from xmas series, but i believe you are all creative enough to use it for any other occasion.
Do join my giveaway at here. You still have a day to submit your name on the list. I ship worldwide :)



Now to the card :)
I have decided to give it a try to color magnolia use Distress inks. Honestly one of the biggest obstacles for me is when i have to colour an image use distress inks. I always envy those crafter who can make tilda face glow. Well, i dont want to push myself to hard so i just keep trying as and when and accept the fact that my hands still not get used to with inks :) How about you? what colour medium that you think the most difficult to use for colouring image?

This card is inspired by one of my Indonesian friend--Nelly :) thanks nelly!

Would love to enter to few wonderful challenges as show below :
Papertake weekly--anything goes
Ribbon carousel- anything goes
Make it monday - anything goes


That is it from Me,
Thank you for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work ...love all of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooooooow lovely card, realy like it a lot.

    greetings
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful, such a sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Yenni! Gorgeous colours and layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates