Wednesday 5 June 2013

Snorkeling day!


Hellow, welcome back..
 
today i have another project to share at all that scrap challenge and this time round is Glitter theme! :) Easy peasy isnt ? 
I have altered the pink paper bag that i got when i purchase clear stamp from one of supplier in USA. Since i love the colour so much, i decided to alter the bag and probably i will give it to my friend who just came back from snorkeling in Malaysia. I have coloured CC Design snorkel birgitta use distress markers and tombow. I am still exploring my embossing technique with frantage :).
 
I hope to see you again very soon :)
 
Hugs
Yenni
 
 


1 comment:

  1. this is so super cute and I love the fabulous card design. I wanted to say it was it was great designing with you over at the ATS Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates