Tuesday 11 November 2014

# birthday card # mama elephant

Happy Birthday with Sprinkles on top

Good morning...
Just a quick share of my card.I created this card few weeks back and only get chance to share with you now :).
 
This card is definitely inside my top 10 favourite cards that I made this year. Love how I come out with the idea making the tiny bear stamp from Mama elephant as part of the shaker card filling :). It takes time to cut them as I don't have the coordinating dies, but i just bought it so perhaps will make some more shaker cards again soon :D.

I love pink but I don't really play with bright tone cardstock. I don't know that the bright pink will look outstanding on all the pastel element.
The word sprinkles is cut using Papertrey ink dies on American craft cardstock.
The filling beads and etc comes together with the dies Sprinkles set.

And here is the closer look of the teddies :).I coloured them use inktense colour pencils.

And here is the inside card.
 
Hope you like what I shared today :)
 
See you very soon
 
Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates