Monday 14 September 2015

# birthday card # floral card

Flourishes stamp : Happy Birthday

Hello...
welcome back to my humble blog. 
My cards theme for this week will be floral and today i am sharing a card that i made use flourishes stamp called Lantern rose. By far this is my most favourite flower stamps. I played with it few times. You can see some of my cards with this flower at here 

 i stamped the image with versamark and use hero arts white embossing powder follow by heat set it with heat gun. This time i decided to play with my zig markers and i want the flower to be very bright in colour. 
For the background, i picked up my light green pattern paper  that matched with the leaves colour and decided to play with sss heart stencil and embossing paste. 

 i always love cute card and dimesional card so when i see that the card has only flowers image on it i can not resist to addcute bee brads from doodlebug.

And here is the inside card. love the clean look of this page.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
Penny Black allsort- anything goes


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! ^_^

Yenni Natalia



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely and eye catching Yenni design and super rich colours on the pretty flowers.

    Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO VERY beautiful! I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifully made and embellished card! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card absolutely gorgeous! love that llittle bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully card, so pretty.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts & good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates