Monday 14 December 2015

# christmas card # Lily of the Valley

LOTV: Santa Stop Here

Hello!!
Happy Monday!

I have my husband favourite card to share today which is i called it my favourite too! 

In this card, i played with few new items which i purchased recently.
Firstly is the brand new stamp from LOTV. So loved this cute james bear. I colored him with distress re inker because i want to get that strong brown colour on him. I used gathered twig distress reinker to color his body. 
The next new items which i play is the prima doilies dies. I love how intricate the design is and i am so glad i managed to purchase one for myself and the other two for my close friends in local scrapbook store. 

Lastly the new items which i use is the pretty flowers from wild orchird craft. so adorable! i bought the mixed colour to see what is the actual colour. 

here is another close up of the card. i added an angle charm below the flower. the leaves from prima marketing. a very old collections ^_^. 

And here is the inside card. 
The merry christmas from cc design, the stamped image house and tree from hero arts. 

Hope you like what i am sharing today.

Have a very blessed day everyone!!! 

Hugs
Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates