Saturday 4 June 2016

# Alter Alphas # Stampavie

Stampavie : Alter Alpha

Good evening everyone!
Hope you enjoy your saturday.

I have such a lovely day here in Singapore. It is cooling and a little bit rainy here which kind of weather i prefer than sunny :).
So here is my latest creations and i think this will be the last batch of alter alpha i created for my friend. 
This alpha will be a gift for her son who loves arsenal football club. I asked my husband who also a fan of arsenal, what should i do with her request. 
He said made something with white red and a bit of black and of course a guy/boy who is playing football.
So i dig out my stamps and found this stampavie stamp and i decided this image would be the perfect one.

i colored the image with distress markers and tombow dual brush pens. 
The background pattern paper from echo park which i am so happy that it fit perfectly to the theme.

And i used thickers papermarket special edition for her son name :)

I hope you like this simple project and i will see you very soon :)

Yenni 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates