Wednesday 28 September 2016

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia : Christmas Wonderland with Edwin

Hello!
I am back again with a card today.
I keep myself on the roll to make card because i am joining a charity event at my friend company on november. I hope i could raise some money for the needy from the sales of my cards.


For today's card i keep it relatively flat and simple because it meant for a guy.

For the main image i am using magnolia tilda edwin which i colored with distress markers and zig markers on strathmore watercolor papers. 

I also played with the recent Prima marketing pattern papers release. For the leaves die cuts, i used la la land dies. 

Joining this card for :
Ribbon girl challenge : use any image


Hope to see you again very soon here.

Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates