Thursday 16 February 2017

# Baby card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Baby is a blessing


Good afternoon...
How is your day so far ?
My day was fun in the morning. 
I met my friend this morning and we went to Young Living office to explore their new office as well as sniffing many essential office there.
Just for info, i just started to explore essential oil lately. Simply just because i really enjoy smelling good stuffs. I was exposed to commercial essential oil which is not 100% pure therefore i surprised when found out about Young Living oils that can be taken orally, topical or by diffuse it. 
The more i read about the benefit of some oils, the more i am interested to try.
So today i went there and grab some oils to purchase under my friend membership. I still have not decided to be a member yet for now because i am still exploring. But probably one day ^_^

Back to the card, today i am sharing a baby card in an unusual color. I am getting tired of blue and pink for baby cards, and yellow too! So i picked delicious colour which is orange for baby girl card. 

I used Whimsy stamp Birthday Baby Girl and colored it with distress markers and zig color real brush markers. 

Here is the inside card. I used Prima Marketing rub on to decorate the inside card. 

I hope you like a card that i shared today.

Have a lovely day ahead. 

Yenni 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates