Sunday 10 June 2018

# birthday card # CC

CC Design : Happy Birthday to awesome dude


Good afternoon!!

I am finally back to crafting world again after MIA for few months.
Been busy with pregnancy and taking care of newborn that just turn 3 months old.
Today i had a chance to craft while baby was sleeping and hubby at home at the rescue if baby cry.. Turn out the whole 2 hours both of them were sleeping!!!

Anyway...here is my card for this time.. i am not sure when will i able to craft again. hopefully another weekends i could steal some time to craft. it would likely clean and simple be my new style as my craft room now become nursery. many of my stuffs are hidden in the storage room and hard to reach. anyway i only have short time to craft :).

So today i made 2 cards used the same stamp set from CC Design called my big wheel. Colored it with distress markers and zig markers.
For pattern papers i use echo park dots and stripes pattern papers.





I hope you like my cards that i shared today

see you again...hopefully soon....

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates