Tuesday 26 July 2011

# Penny Black

Summer cat! and something to share :)

Hi Sweets...as i promised i will share more cards with you this days :)
By the way how are you today? I hope you are doing well.
As Myself, i am doing perfectly fine till i saw a video China lady abused a kitten on the youtube. Ohh this makes me soo angry. Why lately there are soo many animal abuse. Just few days back people from China again, youngster abuse a piglet! i know they meant to be eaten :P. But they should know as well dont torture them! Slaughter it humanely! :(. End up those China youngster just left it alone..they just want to torture the animal. I am a very animal concern people. Everytime i see animal is being abuse i just feel like want to beat that person! My blood is always boiling.Huh! i am not sure in your country whether there are so many animal abuse case. In singapore, as far as i know It isnt a lot of animal abuse till die, but more to abandon them. It is the same like killing them slowly...i am totally sad to see and hear about this. So Sorry if i share with you about what i saw through the yahoo news.
Back to card! :)
I have a clean and simple card to share with you...
The image of this cat just kept flowing on my head  till i couldnt resist to use it! :) Somehow this image really made my creative juice really flowing which result me created 4 cards within 6 hours :). Will share the rest with you probably tommorow :)

Would love to enter this card for below challenges :
Penny Black saturday challenge--Starburst
The Pink Elephant-Fun in the sun
Paper Sundae-Beachy or summer

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Yenni, this cat is so adorable and I love the colours you've used too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card IRL this a lot, thanks for sharing with craft your days away and good luck, Gaynor DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah what a sweetie and am loving the soft colours too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, love the adorable image & the flower is pretty too! Thanks for joining us in Paper Sundaes "Summer" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and I love the colours you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling birthday card!! Love the fun image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card - I love the image and all of the distressing and the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates