Sunday 10 July 2011

# PTI

Thank You Friend

Hello all and happy weekend! Hope you are all doing well! As myself i am pretty busy with other non-crafting stuffs. BUT, yesterday nite i decided to sit down quitely and do some crafting for my PTI products just arrived! I am trully happy and will order again :)
Here is the today card !
Front page. I used PTI flower dies to cut pink and white felt and i am addicted to it :).

Inside Page : I used the negative part of the paper to deco the inside page :).

Supplies : Stamp : PTI; Papers : October afternoon, girl's paperie; Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Buttons : Spotlight; Rhinestone : ZVA; Ink: distress inks.


A lovely pict of my new flower to share :)

Have a great weekend and stay happy! :)
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Yenni and that flower is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning card, love the beautiful layers and flowers. Your orchid is so beautiful, love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Yenni, it was great meeting you yesterday, we should meet up more often, wish I could stay longer and talk to you. This is such a lovely card, I love all the details and I am starting to look at PTI website now. and your orchid is really lovely, you are so lucky to have a hubby with green fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful colours and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yenni this is such a beautiful card. Love those flowers and your "real" new flower is gorgeous too.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Yenni! I love the cut out frame on the front. And of course the pink and the jewels too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness this is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates