Saturday 18 May 2013

# wee stamp

How sweet it is to be loved by you

 
 Hi All
Happy Saturday. What a cooling weather i have in Singapore. Cloudy and windy. It just makes me want to craft more. Except i got an intruder which is my lovebird "Gary" who loves to bite my pattern papers. He always fly to my shoulder once i open the cage and start nibbling my hair and once bored he will go and disturb me. He just never allow me to craft at all, he love to bite my pattern papers.
Anyway...I managed to create a card with bird theme. It is a a sweet lovey dovey card :) .
 
I used Whimsy stamp : Bird swing and coloured it with distress markers. I am Still trying on distress the edges with paint...and still messy :P.
 
Hope you like my card today :)
 
I would love to enter the card for the Whimsy stamp challenge- Anything Goes
 
I will be back very soon :)
 
Hugs
Yenni
 
 
 




3 comments:

  1. aah.. it's so sweet Yen..
    what do you mean with messy ? yg ada itu white paint nya bikin kereen!!!

    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Yenni, love the colours and the details with stamping,gorgeous flowers and love your distressing..gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates