Wednesday 1 May 2013

# CC # echo park

Thanks!

Hello Bloggers and crafters. It has been a week and i havent post any card or project. i have few past projects on the queue which i dont have time to post yet. Lately,  i just feel i dont have mood for blogging and crafting. My creative juice just simply dry off, probably due to the stress at work. i just need a good break from crafting probably. I Spoken to sweet Tracy from ATS for me to take a break short while and she is fine. I love her! thank you Tracy for the understanding. I will still be making card but wouldnt be so often like last time.
So for today,   i have a project for ATS Challenge (Reminder Post). ATS has a anything goes challenge. very simple ya ? make sure to join me there. Here is the link to the ATS Challenge.


 
Stamp used : CC Design strawberry beatrice
 
Would love to enter the following challenge :
 
 
 
Hope you like my simple projects.
 
hugs
yenni


3 comments:

  1. Super Sweet Tag! Love your soft colors and gorgeous design.
    Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Yenni! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is so adorable!! Love the colors too!! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates