Friday 17 March 2017

# Thank you card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Thank You Ever So Much

Good day to all of you!!
I am super excited for today post because of this particular stamp set. 

This cutie called Wee Freesia. I just adore this lovely bunny. Once there is similar one released somewhere in April last year called Bonnie, and it was always selling fast and guess what, i only managed to buy it early this year. I am sure this wee freesia will be a hot selling item as well along with the penguins :)

I colored this cutie with copic markers but again so sorry for not listing down what i used because i never take note on the colours i used. 

And here is the inside card.

I hope you like what i made so far. 

I will be sharing new card for my personal blog post at Whimsy stamp tomorrow so be sure to come back and have a look.

Hugs
Yenni 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! I am always inspired by your coloring and creations!! Have an awesome day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates