Thursday 2 March 2017

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : You are special, Happy Birthday


Good Morning....
Good day to all of you.
Hope everything is well.

Here i am back with a new card after idle for a week. I went back to Indonesia visiting my parents.
It was a sudden decision but i did enjoy the stay overall. Managed to free myself from tummy ache after my visit there. No, i am not saying Indonesia food dirty, it is just me who has a very sensitive stomach.

Anyway back to the card. I bought this lovely stamp during whimsy stamp sale.
She is called Sweetie. If you are a slyvia set design fan, then you have to have this stamp ^_^.
I colored this lovely girl with distress markers. I colored the background use Pebbles chalks. 

Flowers are from I am roses which i bought it via my Indonesia friend. I really love this large flowers. 

And here is the inside card. I do hope you like what i am sharing here. 

Hugs
Yenni ^_^


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates