Tuesday 22 June 2010

# Penny Black

Bunnies said "Dont throw us away"

Hi...Hope all of you doing well.
Today's card is extremelly bright and not exactly my style. Well i did colour the bunny few days a go and my husband said the colours doesnt goes well..too bright. Heard what he says i then toss the image on my scrap bag. Till today i cleaned up my area and found this 2 coloured cutie bunnies that desperately said dont throw us away  make us into a card  :P---i am too exaggerated isnt? :P.
So here is the bunnies new "house" (their house is card) :P

Item used :
AC Cardstock- orange and green
Martha Puncher-flower bed
Penny Black stamps-30-014 Salutation, 3108K
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Nestabillities- circle shape
Ribbon,Pom Pom
Grass mat
Stickles-stardust, distress stickles-scattered straw
Copic markers
printer
Staz On
Tramsparancy

Here is the close up
Very Bright isnt? I Love the grass mat that i bought from Art Friend yesterday. When you touch it, it feels like golf grass.
The scattered straw distress stickles havent dried yet so that is why look messy. Now i am airing it in my kitchen ^_^.

Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco...

2 comments:

  1. Its just adorable, love the bright colours and the grass mat.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to him! Bright is goood. It's summer! Orange and green look great together and your bunnies do too. :-) I think they're very happy that you found a use for them..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates