Tuesday 22 June 2010

# Penny Black

Catching the frog on your holiday :P?

Good evening all.....
Another card is created again...and  i was realy having fun with my marha punches today. Well it is a good feeling when finally i can use up my neglected tools. I bought the martha puncher i guess last year or early this year but rarely or even never use it as i do really have a lots of punches.
So here is my another card for today :

AC cardstock and bazzil cardstock, Watercolour paper
Penny Black stamp- 40-026 Hoppy day
Caran D'ache watercolour pencils
Glimmer mist-robin nest
Martha Stewart punches- loop and fence
Stickles-star dust
Alphas-hello- adornit
EK Success-circle

Some of the close up:
I like the effect when i place this cutie guy in between the loops. It feels like he is in the garden and busy catching frogs :P. I dont have grass puncher so i decided use loop instead. I punched and layered several loops use bazzil cardstock-in different colour grade.

Here is the close up of the layered punched cardstock

Sky :
I draw several clouds use watercolour paper and sprayed it with glimmer mist. Use the sprayed clouds with glue dots to create layered clouds. Punch circle 3/8" use EK success punched to create sun. Punched loop design on the same cardstock that i use for sun and affix it to the circle. lastly apply glitter surround the circle.

Hope you like my card ^_^ and get inspired to create one.
Thanks for looking
Regards,
Scrapco...

7 comments:

  1. Great idea with the punches, and I love the colouring, so bright and cheerful.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea, Natalia! I love how you made the garden rows with your punches! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! Love how you've used the punches, the sun looks fabulous :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable - gorgeous image, fab dimension and love the sun. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x
    (PS this would be my husband's perfect holiday lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow yenni....fabulous take on the challenge and love your loopy grass.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is brilliant, love how you've made the sun and grass, sweet image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates