Wednesday 16 June 2010

# annoucement

Your Birthday date is needed ^_^

Hi  all...
Just want to ask you favour. This idea actually just strike my mind last night.
I was thinking how to make us know each other better especially my follower. Well i found a simple way which i hope it will works. I would like to request your birthday date and your blog address. There reason is I would like to  create cards that especially created for each of you for your birthday present and maybe snip in a little bit goodies inside it ^_^.
Do write your bday date on the comment box as well as your blog address so that i can contact you personally to get your address ^_^.
 Many  thanks

Hugs from Singapore
Regards,
Scrapco...

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds great! My birthday is July 5. Very soon! :-) I would be happy to get something created by you!
    http://astra-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...:-)I don't do birthdays but thats ok cos we send eachother stuff anyway! :-) I'm hitting 36 this year. (*shudder*) You're a sweetie, Natalia for thinking of all your blog friends like this and wanting to do something nice for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so kind, an angel:-)) Thank you very much for your generousity:-)

    Hugs,
    Ying
    (you know my birthday right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my birthday was yesterday, June, 16.
    But I'll wait until next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a super sweet action ^^

    My bday is 22 June...
    http://uniquely-crafts.tumblr.com or joynwoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates