Saturday 5 June 2010

# Shopping time

I WON 2 Challenges!

Hi..this month should be my best month! I won 2 challenges after soo long i have been trying to win a challenge :P.

My first win is Fathers Day card that hold by One of Singapore local stamp shop-Junior De artist. I won consolation price- shopping voucher SGD 50 ^_^ .
and i use the voucher to buy this (ps : top up some money also but very happy with the items)
Beary collection!! so cute isnt? i was influence by my new friend adeline! Adeline, you are succeed with it.


Last 2 ocs left on the rack! how lucky i am!

My second win is Penny Black challenge!
OMG i love penny black stamps and their challenge. And the prize is fit for both! PB stamp LIFETIME 15% discount voucher...awww!! so excited.
Many PB Stamp coming in my house soon!

Many thanks for your support so far,
Regards,
Scrapco...

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations and enjoy your stash. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the bear stamps! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you Yenni. sO HAPPY FOR YOU. Keep this up!!!

    Melon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations once again Yenni, you create such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,
    they are lovely can't wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates