Monday 14 June 2010

# Penny Black

Thank You card


GOOD MORNING....
Hope you had a good sleep last night ^_^. Today is my off day, so that i can be busy with creating cards. But so far can only create one card for today :P. This card took me 3 hours to create but i am very pleased with the result.
So sorry for the slunt card position. Somehow, really my camera has a problem! or me? everytime i take photo always slunt..haiz..and the lighting seems another problem. maybe i should get a new camera since in singapore has GREAT SINGAPORE SALE!! means everything that sell  in Singapore is on sale. Can you believe it food that sell in food court also on sale...fiuh...shop and shop more!
I found that lately my blog pretty quite...(no many comments) anything wrong? ^_^. or everyone busy with summer holiday!!!! ^_^. Do feedback in which part should i improve.
Well...Enough talking...so here is my today card...^_^

Penny Black stamps- 30-047 Flower and Wishes clear stamps set, 30-014 Salutations clear stamp
Copic markers
AC Cardstocks
Cardboard
Distress inks- vintage photo, peeled paint
Versamark Ink
White embossing powder
Stickles- stardust
Fiskar scallop punch
Dewdrop
Red alce--look sexy isn't :P

Some close up:
Copic markers:
Background : E31 E33 E34 E35
Flowers : R32 R35 R37 R39
Leaves : G40 YG17

Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco...


6 comments:

  1. Really lovely card, like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yenni, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. My cat was not was a very sweet cat but had a strong spirit to fight all the illnesses she had an kept smiling, that's the reason for the roar. Roaring at life not us. LOL. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card the colors are so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another nice card, Natalia and ,and love your coloring on the flower area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elegant card, just beautiful x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a new type of thank you cards to me because ive never seen anything like it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates