Saturday 12 June 2010

# Penny Black

A huge present has arrived few days a go.....^_^

I have just received the huge package from Penny Black Inc. Thanks You so much for the generousity!
I will definetely love this brand even more and will work hard for this company ^_^.
Hope they will always like my creations.

So this is my the most memorable package i have ever received!
And guess what is inside?
full of yummy goodies and amazingly PB inc seems know what i dont have! Flowers and sentiments!
So happy  and honour to received it. Thanks one more time.


Thanks for stopping by
Regards,
Scrapco...

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Natalia! Was that all for winning the PB saturday challenge or are you designing for them now? How awesome is that! Have fun!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that's an awesome package!!! I've been checking out your work, and really like your style. Your cards are very pretty, and have lots of personality. Good to meet another PB designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one HUGE package.
    You must have been totally excited!
    Are you on their design team now?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates