Saturday 19 June 2010

# OTHERS

Happy Birthday card and Thank You card for paper craft challenge

Hi ALL..it has been sometimes i did not creating cards. Now i am back! because i am in the mood creating card for certain challenge and one of it is paper craft challenge that i found in the flickr group.

And here is the card that i created for this challenge:

Item used :
Stampology autum leaves-mindy's zoo, Hampton art-cupcakes, Hero arts-CL340 Birthday saying
Faber Castle Watercolour pencils
Baby oil
Paper stump
Distress ink- forest moss, Versafine ink,Staz On
Pebble chalks-blue
EK Success border puncher-scallop and morrocan,Carl puncher-cloud
My Minds Eye Pattern Paper, AC Cardstrock, Cardboard
DIstress stickles- scattered straw, stardust,yellow
Acetate
Ribbon, button

Some close up :
Cloud : I punched several cloud shape used scrap paper and paste it with glue tape on the paper. Colour the paper with chalks, in here i use pebble chalks. Once done, peeled the clouds scrap and sprayed it with fixative.
Stamped images : Images is stamped use versafine and colour use faber castle watercolour pencil. Blend the colour use baby oil and paper stump.
Grass : I coloured the light background use faber castle light and dark green. Colour it use water. Apllied a slighly dark pencil while the paper still wet. Mixed it with water again. Wait till dry. Lastly applied with distress ink- forest most randomly. On top i applied stickles- yellow.
To create sandy look like i applied scattered straw distress stickles.



Here is another card that i created today for my friend birthday.Dorcas. Hope she like it.

Stamps : Stampology-mindy's zoo, Hero arts-Birthday saying, Penny Black-3681D gift flower
Martha Stewart puncher
Basic Grey chipboard-bitter sweet series
Rhinestone
Caran d'ache watercolour pencils
Versafine
My Mind eye paper
Stickles- stardust

Here are some close up:


Love this cutie monkey!
The presents are from penny black stamp-gift tower.

Thank You for looking ^_^
Regards,
Scrapco...

2 comments:

  1. Its a very cute monkey, natalia and a sweet card but as I said before, I don't celebrate birthdays. Maybe you could cover over the sentiment with something? Just the birthday part?(if indeeed you really meant it for me. maybe it was a typo). I really appreciate your understanding. :-)
    Hope you do well on the flickr challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are awesome! I love the first card one with the monkey and thank you for explaining the processes you used to create it. And, I wish the second monkey were bringing all those gifts to me!!! Good luck at Flickr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates