Tuesday 8 June 2010

# Magnolia card

Summer/christmas?


Just a quick update before i am off to sleep!
The magnolia stamps-tilda with lady bug should goes with those very bright and cheerful colour that shows it is summer, However, my hand itchy..to play with my blue colour copics so end up become "icy" feeling. It is looks like christmas to me..but the lady bug make it out of christmas theme.
well well well...anyway i am happy with the result..it is look soothing to my eyes.

Here is the loook:
Magnolia stamp- tilda with lady bug, Hero arts- CL 417 sentiments,Penny Black-3859H corner piece
Versafine- onyx black, copic markers,distress ink-tumbled glass
Mellisa frances pearls, fiskar rhinestone
Stickles-Artic ice, waterfall,stardust, frosted lace
EK Success punches-leaves, Spellbinder oval petite and oval
Lace,Pearl ribbons, blue ribbon
Basic grey, We r memory keeper pattern papers
Clear embossing powder

Some close up
Tilda is coloured with lots of combinations BG and B copic series.
Fiskar rhinestone-flowers shape are coloured use copic to match the theme
Did masking technique to create "shadow" on the back of magnolia


Sentiments are stamped and emboss with clear embossing powder
I applied stickles-frosted lace and star dust on the centre of the flowers
Corner piece stamp is stamped use distress ink- tumbled glass


Rows of ribbons and lace

Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco..

11 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Where is it punched at on this card? Please let me know. Also provide a link to my challenge on your post. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Natalia! I love the icy blues (especially since I'm here in North Carolina sweating!!) and I think the little red ladybug sets it off nicely. Also love the pearls around the scalloped frame.Overall its a lovely composition. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw that you won the PB saturday challenge! wahoo!! way to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card!It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natlie

    Wow, this is so lovely, I love all the cool blues and so much intertest and attention to detail.

    Thank you for sharining with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, adorable card, wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Natalie
    love all the lace and the way its all scalloped.
    hugs chris xx
    thanks for joining in the Sir stampalot Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Natalie. I adore the ribbons and lace. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow girl this is so gorgeous! Your attention to detail is something else. I am liking this so much I have become a follower. Thanks for sharing at sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Double wow !! Such a great card, Natalia ! Love your Tilda; great colouring (again), the papers, the flowers, the ribbons and the bows; AMAZING !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates