Friday, 28 October 2016

# Altenew # Other occasion card

Altenew : You Have My loving support

Hello!
Just a quick post for today.

Since yesterday i have been playing with altenew stamps and decided to get a lot of inspiration from Pinterest. I did find one particular card that really catch my eyes and decided to "scrap lift: it. 
So here i am playing with Peony bouquet from Altenew and stamp it on to MFT cardstock. 
If you look closely, i still made a lot of mistakes but i am still happy with the result and my hubby give his approval too :).
Instead of purely stamping it, i also darker certain area with color pencils to create some depth on the stamps. 
I used adirondack liquid pearl to add some dots around the flowers. 

I hope you like this card. 

Entering this card for the following challenge :
Simon says stamp : Anything goes

Do come back again tomorrow for more creations from me :)

Hugs
Yenni

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is such a beautiful card. The colors are perfect, the stamping is perfect and your execution is on point. So glad to have found you through Simon Says Stamp's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates