Tuesday 18 October 2016

# christmas card # LOTV

LOTV : Let the spirit of Christmas Bring you Joy

Good Morning!
Good day to all of you.

It is a brand new day here and i am grateful for it for i still wake up in great condition. 
I was so tired yesterday over tons of housework  but i am so glad i manage to create a card to add on to my charity bazaar basket. 

 And here is the card. 
I went little more on layering for this card and not traditional Christmas colors. 
For the main card shape, i purchased it  from my friend and she said she cut use silhouette. 

For the main image which is this adorable penguins, i used LOTV Penguin Presents and colored it with zig markers during 30 days daily marker challenge. I guess this challenge is the most brilliant challenge ever. I am able to have loads of colored images ready when i join this challenge. Sometimes i could even color more than required :)

 If you have not heard about this challenge, be sure to visit Kathy Rac blog. She is going to start the challenge on November.
Basically, She challenge us to color one image with any medium a day then post it in your instagram and put the most popular hashtag #thedailymarker30day. So one image a day, very simple :)
If you are a stamp hoarder like me, who buying stamps more than selling it or using it, i would recommend you to join this challenge. 

Back to the card :)
Here are the supplies i used for this card 
Zig clean color brush
Strathmore watercolor paper
Spellbinder grand circle and scallop circle dies
Quickutz star dies
Spellbinder oval and scallop oval dies
Kaiser Craft pattern papers


Hope you like my today's card.
Have a lovely day ahead

Yenni 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates