Thursday 20 October 2016

# birthday card # Stampavie

Stampavie : Happy Bday

Hello! 
Here i am again back with new card. No more Christmas card for now.
I stop the production and now moving on with non festive card. I am running out of time and i still has to make more cards for the bazaar. Times goes fast and i am getting slow in making card...Panic time! 
 Nevertheless I  am grateful that today i manage to create at least a card. Hope to have more cards to create today. But for now, here is today's card it is bright and fun Birthday card. 

For the main image, i used discontinued stampavie stamp. It is cute but sadly hard to find anymore because Stampavie no longer in production. 
I colored the main image with zig clean color brush markers and distress markers. Don't ask me what colours i used here because i forgot about it. I colored it last month when there is 30 days daily marker color challenge.  

2 new dies i used today. the banner Happy Bday from La la land craft and present shape die cut from Magnolia. 

I do hope you like what i share today.
Rush to make more cards now :)
See you soon!

Joining this for the following challenge :
Crafty Ribbon : Ribbon Or Lace
Addicted to stamp : Anything goes
Fab and Funky challenges : Fab Flowers
Lil Red Wagon : Lets Party
Wonderful Wednesday : Always Anything goes

Yenni

4 comments:

  1. Stunning, absolutely beautiful card. Love your watercolouring and this ohh so cute stamp. Perfect layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy little card!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word! What a CUTE project, Yenni! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates