Sunday 8 January 2012

# la la land crafts

Be My Valentine ?

Good Morning all.
How was your saturday? My saturday full of blast. I did manage to finish 2 cards,my very first page of project life (will share with you on the next post), went for a small shopping at raffles city and lastly eat a big fat fries from BFF :).
Hope you are having fun also!
As for today i am using my another brand new la la land stamp but this time A BOY time :)--Luka

Would love to enter this card for below challenges :
Crafty emma--anything goes
Crazy for challenge- use something new

Thank You for stopping by :)
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

2 comments:

  1. Stunning - your colouring is fab!! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates