Thursday 19 January 2012

# la la land crafts

You brighten my day

Opps! been so long never bloggie :) sorry for that peeps.
I have been busy and tired after work. I dont even step on to my craft area..because it is way too much MESSY. i think i need to destash my items. well i have been selling my pre love stamps at Facebook group and it sell well. maybe it is time for me to review all my stamps and to sell some of the stamps that i dont really use :) it is a long holiday here for it is Chinese New Year (CNY). I will get my holiday from saturday to tuesday :) 4 days off...wow! but i have some commitment...i have to go for reunion dinner and the next day have to go for CNY celebration. huahhh...i wish i could just sit and crafts for the next 4 days :)
i will be extremely contented! i dont honestly fancy CNY, I prefer xmas :)
Well enough of CNY, i am back with another cutie la la land. but this time i colour it with copics. I would say it did not turn that well..my hands still not get use to with copics! :) would love to go to one of the class one day.


Would love to enter this card for below challenges :


Thank you for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yenni! I just love all your work! Its a treat to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates