Saturday 28 January 2012

# Project Life 2012

Project Life week 3 of january

Hi Hi...it is close to the end of the month. Hope you have a great memories on this very first month of the year. Since i start to do Project life from this very beginning of the year...i have been taking photos thrice than usuall and my new iphone already loaded with lots of photos. This project life really a great relieve for me as it still allow me to scrap a life in small portion. As myself, i would feel intimidate when i have to scrap a page of 12 x 12 " or 8 x 12 ". So this is just ME! again thanks to becky higgins :)
Today i will share my project life for last week event. (ps : i am already excited to create this week event)

So here is the left page. It has been hetic week at work and i dont wish to show how hetic it is..so i decided to document those pretty and enjoyable moment in here, and to go along with the photos i named this week title " stop and smell the flowers"

and here is the right page
I love this part...:)

Pull out page :)

Thank You for stopping by :)
hope to see you again
HUGS
Yenni natalia


3 comments:

  1. Yenni.....this is so so inspiring me! I love your style so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yenni. this is very sweet style of your project. i dont know if i have time or ideas to make such lovely project like yours. to make documentation of everyday life! have to have so many ideas on head

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yenni, Your Project Life pages are fantastic! It is filled with much food goodies, just like mine. (:

    Do come and share your pages at the Scraplicious Project Life Flickr Group to inspire others as well!

    www.flickr.com/groups/scraplicious

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates