Tuesday 24 January 2012

# Flourishes

Sending caring thoughts

Hello peeps. Happy chinese new year for all of you who celebrate it. May this year full of blessed in your family, finance, health and work! :)
So today i wish to share a card which one of the element i dont quite like initially. what is it? Black colour cardstock. second thought! it looks good..but my hubby say..dont like the black colour on the card :P
Since me and my hubby crazy over orchid i decided to colour one of my brand new stamp from flourishes--orchid series. At first i think that colouring orchid is difficult, but after awhile then i realized that orchid flower doesnt affected by where is the light comes from as the pattern of the orchid flowers sometime a little unique :)--it can be dark on the outer side and light inside :)

Just a close up..i colour the image use derwent inktense :)

Butterfly cork, my fav!! :)

would love to enter this card for below challenges :
Make my monday- flowers

That is all for today :)
thanks for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I like the black. Love the cork butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...so striking and dramatic. I like the balck card but my fave element beside the beautiful image is the layered butterfly. Thank you for joining Make My Monday flowers and leaves challenge this week! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at MMM this week. I love the centre panel colours and the butterfly. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! I have a whole collection of orchids that I am looking after for my sister while she is away at uni. Like how you have the butterfly tied to the bow.
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning design! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black colour makes the card so striking and even more gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. You always added the nicest accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this yenni, I think the black and white is very classy next to the citrus colors and OMGoodness, LOVE the bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice accent of black, and your coloring here is super cool, Yen.. Also your details on the bow ake this card look fabolous..

    hugs,
    leva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow! This is STUNNING!!! LOVE that butterfly! Your coloring is absolutely amazing... Thanks for joining us this week at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - this is stunning. Wonderful colouring, and an amazing piece of work. Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card and love the ribbon embellishment. Thanks for sharing this with us at MMM this week and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates