Wednesday 21 October 2015

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Merry (#8)

Good Morning everyone. Really, christmas just few weeks away..and i still have not started making cards for my family and friends :P. I am still chasing card orders from my friends (25 cards ^_^), and i only made 11 cards so far. better be hurry....

So today is my 8th cards out of 25 cards that i made for my friends. ^_^
This time i decided to make round card, just to give a variations to the whole set of cards.
Pretty jam packed with decoration as it is smaller size than the square one.

I decided to color Tilda with apple wreath from 2014 waiting for Christmas collections with copic markers.  I really love the tilda hair in here. Believe it or not, it was created use copic markers that the inks almost finish. Every stroke that i made leave a thin brush line which is perfect . Since now i topped up the inks, i am not sure if i could do the same effects ^_^.

So i also played a lot with dies to create layers and dimension.

And here is the inside card.


Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
Midweek magnolia challenge - CAS or overloaded
Crafty creations challenge- dont be blue
Papertake weekly- all about the base
Bunny Zoe Crafts : shabby chic christmas

Thank you for stopping by

Yenni 




4 comments:

  1. another gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card and I know anyone would appreciate being sent such a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining in with the 'Don't Be Blue' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates