Sunday 4 October 2015

# birthday card # Dog

Wild Rose Studio : Happy Birthday

  Yay..this week rather a little special.
I have an extra card and i decided the only available slot to post will be on sunday.
So this will be my last card for dogs and cats theme.
Please be sure to visit my blog again next week for another theme.

Today i decided to play with Tilly with Gift from Wild Rose Studio. As usual, i like to colour many images in advance so for this image i am still using zig markers to colour. I also played around with some embossing powder but before that i distress the edges and swipe some inks to create some contrast. Punched blue leaves use martha stewart punches (hahahah yes i have a blue leaves) and added few wild orchid flowers on top of it. Stick several dew drops to create some details on the card.


The happy birthday sentiments was pretty light on the photo but not in actual. I used altenew stamps and ink it up with my favourite things inkpads. 

I also played around with cheese cloth, doily lace, yellow lace and border punched to create few interesting layers.

And here is how the card when open. 

Hope you like the card that i make today. I hope to see you here very soon.




Thanks
Yenni 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates