Thursday 29 October 2015

# christmas card # Greeting Farm

The Greeting Farm : Merry Xmas (#16)

hello! Good Morning...
It will be a busy day for me today . I will be meeting my friend and we well have a terrarium class and perhaps following with catch a movie with my dear husband after that.

But before everything, i would like to share a fun shaker card today. 
This is one of my most favourites card that i ever made this year. The anya so adorable and the paper, the lace, all looks so grand and stunning ^_^. 
I am using holiday anya version 1 and colored her with copic marker. 
I used Papertrey ink dies to create the frame for shaker card. The fillers mostly from martha stewart.

Here is the close up. Those Beautiful flowers from wild orchird crafts except the green flowers. 

And here the inside design.

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Bunny Zoe Crafts- shabby chic christmas
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes
Simon says wednesday- anything goes
Crafty Gal corners- anything goes

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs 
Yenni

3 comments:

  1. I really love how you did the lace in the background. The green dye is so pretty! Love the gold crown - such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing with us this week http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, this shaker card is AMAZING! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates