Tuesday 20 October 2015

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : NOEL (#7)

Hello...good morning everyone.
Today i am sharing a card with one of my favorite color combos. I am into purple and craft lately and they are looking amazing together and perfect for christmas card.

I am still playing with magnolia tilda, and this time i am using Merry Christmas Tilda from 2013 Winter wonderland Collections. I decided to play this tilda with distress watercolor markers. 

Really lots of paper layering which i cut use spellbinder dies. I also played with glitters, embossing powder and gauze. Painted a little bit white here and there. 

 
Here is another close up. 

And here is the inside card. 

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
Midweek magnolia challenge - CAS or overloaded
7kids challenge blog - anything goes
Simply Magnolia- favourite combo
Ribbon Girl - pastel
Bunny Zoe - shabby chic christmas card
Magnolia Forever- purple

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Yenni 

3 comments:

  1. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Evie - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very lovely!! I adore this card! Thank you for sharing at Magnolia Forever Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates